Are you a young leader who is making an impact in your society? The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) is calling young African leaders to apply for the 2018 programme.
This initiative was launched by the United States Government, to train the next generation of African Leaders who will shape the future of African business and entrepreneurship, civil society leadership, and public sector management.
The YALI Regional Leadership Centre (RLC) West Africa, Accra, offers you an innovative and game changing Online Emerging Leaders training program in the following courses:
- Business and Entrepreneurship: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs who expect to take on leadership roles within the private sector or build their own business ventures on the continent
- Civil Society Management: This track is oriented to those who are or aspire to be civically engaged and serve the public through non-governmental organizations, community based organizations, or volunteerism
- Public Policy and Management: This track is tailored to those who work or aspire to work in any level of government (including elected positions), regional organizations such as the African Union or the West Africa Community, international organizations such as the United Nations, or other publicly minded organizations or think tanks
Applicants are invited to apply for the 6 Cohort of its Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Center (RLC) West Africa Emerging Program.
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- From the countries below:
- o Sierra Leone
- o Ghana
- o Nigeria
- o Togo
- o Ivory Coast
- o Gambia
- o Burkina Faso
- o Liberia
- o Cameroon
- You must be able to read and write in English
- You must have a valid ID (passport if you are outside Ghana)
- Improve your leadership skills
- Win a free tablet loaded with content
- Obtain a certificate of completion
- Become a member of the YALI Alumni Network
- Join the United States graduates Alumni Network
- Mentoring, Internships, and more!
Outstanding leadership training through global collaboration – The YALI RLC West Africa exceptional Emerging Leaders Online Program is created through the collaboration of leading universities and partners – ensuring that innovative, high quality and peer-reviewed courses can help you become a real Leader.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: December 10th 2017