All African promising entrepreneurs have been invited to register to attend the ‘Africa 2017 Young Entrepreneur Day’. This event is part of the Africa 2017 Forum held under the high patronage of H.E. Abdel Fattah Al Sisi on 7th to 9th December 2017 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
What should young entrepreneurs expect from that day: Connection with Africa’s brightest talent and most promising young entrepreneurs with investors, incubators, accelerators and some of the most established names in business across Africa.
Over 350 young entrepreneurs and established businesses are expected at Africa 2017’s Young Entrepreneurs Day (YED).
Date: 7th of December
SACHA POIGNONNEC, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Jumia
BEN WHITE, Founder, VC4Africa
ELIZABETH ROSSIELLO, Founder and CEO, BitPesa, Kenya
ISSAM CHLEUH, Managing Director, SUGUBA, Mali
ASHISH J. THAKKAR, Founder, Mara Group and Mara Foundation, Uganda
AHMED EL ALFI, Founder of Flat6Labs, Sawari Ventures and TATP, Egypt
REBECCA ENONCHONG, Founder and CEO, AppsTech, Cameroon
Guest speakers for Africa 2017 will include Rwanda’s President, H.E. Paul Kagame, who heads YouthConnekt and Smart Africa and Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings and Founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Why you should attend:
- Hear first-hand from experts
- Attend specially designed workshops: Run by McKinsey, the London Stock Exchange Group, VC4Africa and
others and get the support you need to take your business to the next level
- Meet new partners who can help you transform your startup
- Get the financing for your business: Through special Young Entrepreneurs Day initiatives such as the Deal Room, the Elevator Pitch session, and unparalleled networking opportunities
- Engage with Africa’s leading CEOs and investors through out the rest of the summit